Survey the room with quick interactive polls. Each question is projected on the room’s main screen, shared with participants through the apps, and introduced by the speaker. Participants have a timeframe to register their votes, and the results are displayed at the speaker’s discretion, usually at the end of a countdown.
- In-app notifications for super easy access to polls.
- In-app results that are easily shared with the audience.
- Ask single or multiple-choice questions with optional pictures
- Ask users to rate ideas with a star rating
- Compare opinions in before- and after- polls
- Brainstorm ideas or capture the mood of the room with a word cloud
- Polling can be used with up to 5,000 users simultaneously, regardless of the number of live sessions.