Create and manage live sessions in your workspace. Choose between hybrid, virtual, or in-person, and configure all the options that you want to use: streaming, Q&A, polls, applause, closed captions, live displays, live interpretation, etc.
SPOTME STREAMING AND STUDIO
When using SpotMe streaming you can:
- Have desktop and mobile users following your live stream
- Enable users to multi-task with a floating video player
- Add Applause to your videos – the easiest way for audience to get engaged with the speakers
- Host discussions with Q&A – receive questions in real-time, display them next to the stream, and promote questions that are being answered now
- Share the list of people currently watching the stream
- Bring up to 10 speakers into a room with Studio, share screen and manage interactivity all from one place, without having to use OBS, Zoom or other tools
- For advanced production, get your RTMP credentials from Backstage and start streaming in a few clicks by connecting Zoom, WebEx, OBS or other live video production systems
- Stream with SpotMe or link a 3rd party stream via RTMPS or HTML embed
- Attach streams to sessions or as standalone items in menus or pages
- Watch streams from the session page or while navigating the app
- Moderate Q&A, push questions live and see applause from users
- Upload, manage and play pre-recorded videos
- Upload, manage and control slides thanks to built-in slide sharing.
LIVE SESSION POLLING
Survey the room with a quick interactive poll. Keep your audience engaged and generate some friendly competition with a technical or fun quiz. Brainstorm ideas or capture the mood of the room with a visual, dynamic word cloud.
- Polling for in-person, hybrid or virtual events.
- Deploy a poll before the event to build excitement, during to drive engagement and after to gather feedback.
- In-app notifications to grab your audience's attention and to allow super easy access to polls.
- Ask single or multiple-choice questions with no limit on the question or answer length.
- Make the poll available to everyone or target specific polls to selected groups, to collect segmented data or create a personalised event experience.
- Word cloud results are visible in real-time, keeping the audience involved as the answers stream in.
- Decide when to share poll and quiz results to support and emphasise your message.
- Project the questions and answers on the room’s main screens, or in the event apps to keep everyone involved.
- Include polls as an activity in your activity challenge to encourage participation.
- Extract an interactivity report to understand who answered what to gain audience insights and drive the next best action.
- Polling can be used with up to 7,000 users simultaneously, regardless of the number of live sessions.