2023 Event Platform RFP Template for Hybrid and Virtual - Enterprise Edition
Brought to you by SpotMe: this template is ideal for companies looking for a vendor to fulfill their specific virtual + hybrid event platform needs and requirements! Map out exactly what you want from a vendor and secure your event success.
You now have access to download:
“The Essential Hybrid + Virtual Event RFP Template”
Enjoy running a successful search for the right solution to suit your event needs.
Book your personalized SpotMe demo!
Get the complete overview of the B2B event marketing platform with the tools and production to build amazing customer relationships!
Downloaded by 10,000 business leaders from Fortune 500 companies like:
Key features include:
- 200+ new RFP questions for hybrid and virtual event technology success
- New footprint, reputation, integrations and information security sections
- Enterprise edition - covers specific needs of larger organizations
After 10,000 downloads, SpotMe’s 2023 Event Platform RFP Template for Hybrid and Virtual is the ultimate procurement tool for event technology.
Download the essential 2023 Event Platform RFP Template for Hybrid and Virtual and get access to:
- RFP Outline – your most efficient way to tell prospective vendors what your RFP is all about, set the tone for the responses, detail what you need the vendor for, and what your goals and dates are, etc.
- Vendor Response Sheet – a template that’s ready to be sent to prospective vendors. Vendors will complete the details, and return their answers to you within the allotted time.
- Response Comparison Grid – the easiest and fastest way for you to compare each of the prospective vendor responses side by side. And in turn, speed up your decision process.
Download the essential 2023 Event Platform RFP Template for Hybrid and Virtual to run a smooth and successful search for your perfect event solution.
“Think of the RFP process as the equivalent of posting a job description and inviting prospective employees to apply. In the same way, running an RFP allows you to screen out and whittle down the potential vendors to the select few who are most likely to meet your needs.”