2023 Life Science Event Platform RFP Template - Enterprise Edition
Brought to you by SpotMe: this template is ideal for pharma enterprises looking for a vendor to fulfill their specific omnichannel life science event platform needs and requirements! Map out exactly what you want from a vendor and make your medical event a success.
You now have access to download:
“The Essential Hybrid + Virtual Event RFP Template”
Enjoy running a successful search for the right solution to suit your event needs.
Get the complete overview of the B2B event marketing platform with the tools and production to build amazing customer relationships!
Downloaded by 10,000 business leaders from Fortune 500 life science and pharma companies like:
Key features include:
- 200+ up-to-date RFP questions for successful omnichannel life science event technology
- New footprint, reputation, pharma integration (incl. Veeva, IQVIA, Salesforce), privacy, and information security sections
- Life science enterprise edition to cover large pharma organizations’ specific needs
After 10,000 downloads, SpotMe’s Life Science Event Platform RFP Template is the ultimate procurement tool for event technology in the pharmaceutical industry.
Download the essential Life Science Event Platform RFP Template and get:
- RFP Outline – the most efficient way to tell prospective vendors what your RFP is all about, set the tone for the responses, detail what you need the vendor for, and what your goals and dates are, etc.
- Vendor Response Sheet – a template that’s ready to be sent to prospective vendors. Vendors will complete the details and return their answers to you within the allotted time.
Download the Life Science Event Platform RFP Template you need to successfully find your perfect life science event solution!
“Think of the RFP process as the equivalent of posting a job description and inviting prospective employees to apply. Running an RFP allows you to screen out and whittle down potential vendors to select those most likely to meet your life science event needs.”