Scan real-life objects and graphics to trigger interactive actions.
- Image recognition technology for scanning images, photos, and real objects.
- Image scanning that triggers the opening of app items or displays a 3D image over the scanned object.
- Scanner can trigger actions based on scanning a 2D image.
- Actions that can be triggered include:* Opening any in-app content (form, page, video, etc.).
- Displaying a video on top of the real object (with support for green screen).
- Displaying a 3D model (and optionally animate parts of it).
- Supported 3D formats:* Autodesk® FBX® files, max version is 7.5 (FBX SDK 2017).
- Wikitude 3D Format.